Friday, August 9, 2013

Beginning of PADM 5322 in Fall of 2013

It has been a while since I have posted anything here. I spent the summer teaching an online course and completing an internship in the Master of Public Health program at Georgia Regents University. My intent now is to use this blog for learning purposes in the context of a course in foundations of healthcare administration at Albany State University this fall of 2013. Each week I plan to post one or more new items here and ask my students to each reply. I hope that each reply will be a substantial contribution and will include at least one link to a relevant URL. Each reply (or set of replies) will be due by a specified Sunday evening. The course home page will soon be available at this URL. http://www.robertcat.net/fall2013/padm5322/

No comments:

Post a Comment